Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

7 Great Audiobooks to Own your Commute


These are the last 7 audiobooks I have listened too over the past two weeks during my commute. Mostly I choose motivational titles to help get me in a strong positive frame of mind. However, as you can see there are some titles to learn a new subject matter. You should pick the audiobooks you listen too based on your tastes. Trust me; if you are not interested in the subject then you will tune out.


by Donald J. Trump, Bill Zanker
 

by Donald Trump, Meredith McIver
 

Leadership Mastery Course
by Dale Carnegie











by Zig Ziglar


by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner



















by Dale Carnegie & Associates
 

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
by Stephen R. Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment